I'll definately be entering some photos, have a stamped creation ready but not sure what else I'll take. I think there is a category for Christmas ornaments, so I'm thinking of entering one of the Alcohol Ink ones.
My son enters stuff, too. I'm bummed, somehow I "lost" the photos he took of the cutest little colt & mom - ok they were not little, but darling anyway. He's been a good sport about it, but I feel bad.
I like to go to the fair on the 1st night - everything is "fresh", not too crowded & the rides are "pay-one-price". Last year my son was sick so he wasn't able to go on the rides. So far, so good, this year - everyone is healthy.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you all do well at the fair! Have fun and eat a corn dog and some funnel cake for me!
Post a Comment