I'm going to seminar this year! I have been an angel (demo for The Angel Company, also referred to as TAC) for 21 months and this is the first event I have been able to arrange to go to.
I am an angel! LOL! Really, I am! I'm a demonstrator for the rubber stamp company called The Angel Company and we are referred to as "angels". Please let me know how I can help you get all the information you need so that you can enjoy all the great products that TAC offers.
I am also a member of the St. Mary's County Art Association. My Photography & rubberstamped items are on display for sale at Cecil's Old Mill in Southern Maryland.
1 comment:
I hope you have a wonderful time and take lots of pictures so that I can be more jealous then I already am!
Hopefully next year I can go!
Love how you added the wings to the TAC girlie! So cute! You did a great job masking it!
Happy Fri-cake day :)
~K
Post a Comment