SUPPLIES:
• The top from one of the cardboard photo storage boxes (it is very sturdy and not too deep).
• The rubber piece of the set to mount
• The Creative Cling of the set to mount
• Azure StazOn Ink – this color works really well because the rubber is the same color and doesn’t show any stain if there is a bit of residue.
• StazOn Ink Cleaner
INSTRUCTIONS:
• Place the box top upside down on your work surface. Peel the backing off the “cling” side of the Creative Cling, leaving the backing on the “super sticky” side. Lay the Creative Cling with the “cling” side up in one corner of the box top so it is snug against the corner.
• Lay the rubber, image side up, on your work surface. Tap the StazOn ink onto the images. Carefully pick it up, fit it against the same corner that the Creative Cling snugs into and lay it onto the cling so that the image stamps onto the cling. Smoosh down on it so that you get a good impression, but be careful it doesn’t shift around or you image will blur.

• Lift the rubber off the cling, flip it right side up, lay it on your work surface and clean the ink off the stamps. At this point I end up having to clean my fingers, too – LOL.

• After the ink has set up on the cling (some images take a little longer to dry then others), flip the cling over so the stamped images are face down and snug it into the other corner.



3 comments:
Great tutorial! I do this with all my stamps! Love it!
I tried stamping on the cling and since I'm such a perfectionist I wasn't happy that my images didn't line up. I only did two sets this way... and then gave up.
You have a great tutorial posted. ;)
That's a great idea! TFS!
Post a Comment