Monday, December 17, 2007

Greenwell Foundation asked me to photograph their facilities

I am absolutely tickled! I am going to be locally famous - LOL! Greenwell State Park is right down the road from me. Not only will I be taking photos around the facilities and having them posted (with credits, of course) on their site, but they also asked me to participate in the Sundays in the Park series!

5 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

WOW that is so great Margo! Congratulations, you are FAMOUS!

Anonymous said...

Great job Margo!!

Alison

Ginger Serafin said...

Way to go, Margo!! Congrats on your local fame!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Margo your work is so Beautiful they are lucky to get such a great artist like you..
Ya-hoo l'm doing a happy dance for you..l have enjoyed reading your blog thanks for sharing your life with us.